Reporting to and working with the Chief Development Officer, as the IT Support Officer, you will provide efficient and effective delivery of internal IT services within Stealth Global Holdings. You will ensure reliable and robust operation of desktop PC applications, business systems and information systems to achieve high internal customer satisfaction with IT systems and services. The role entails being an IT “all-rounder”, with a mix of support and project work; you will play a key part in IT improvement projects.
The IT department holds responsibilities including but not limited to: all facets of hardware and technology, implementation and maintenance of telephone, networking and servers, maintenance and software applications for all areas across the business.
You Will Be Responsible For
- Desktop and server support through service desk requests in-person and remotely over the phone.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, users, networks, printers and scanners.
- Participating in IT systems improvements and testing new technology.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks incl. O365.
- Purchasing any IT requirements as approved by the business.
- Repairing and replacing equipment, as necessary.
About the Candidate (Who we are looking for)
- 1 to 3 years’ experience in a similar position.
- Superb communication and problem-solving skills.
- An ability to prioritize competing tasks.
- Experience with Level 1 and 2 support in a Microsoft workstation and server environment incl. O365.
- A driver’s license, car and flexibility to travel and work in multiple locations in the Perth Metro area (primarily Canning Vale and Stirling). All travel expenses will be reimbursed.
- Experience supporting ERPs would be advantageous.