Reporting to the Chief Development Officer, we are looking for an Applications Coordinator.
You will be part of an agile and dynamic IT team, in a work environment that embraces change. You will have the opportunity to be instrumental in the growth of the business and make a real difference.
You will be responsible for:
- Ongoing maintenance and support of existing and upcoming systems soon to be implemented (CRM, HRMS)
- Configuration, testing and project coordination of new applications software
- Assisting on Business Requirement Gathering
- Assisting on Process Mapping
- Assisting with project documentation
- Writing procedures and training users as needed to deployed applications
- Use low/zero-code integration software to develop data integrations into others such as the finance system, Magento2 and Power BI
- Supervise external suppliers/vendors on ongoing support and new scope tasks, on their performance, deadlines and status
- Power Bi reporting and data model management for the group. Training to understand the existing reports and models will be provided.
The attributes required are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or the equivalent combination of education and experience
- Solid working knowledge of CRM, SharePoint, Power BI, Teams and PowerApps at a Small to Medium Enterprise Level, or ability to pick them up quickly
- Demonstrated experience in application support, transactional processing
- Experience troubleshooting systems issues and finding and testing fixes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Solid working knowledge of Excel and ability to work with larger datasets.
- Experience with requirements gathering documentation and stakeholder management.
- Strong ability to build relationships with people from all walks-of-life and engage with key business stakeholders
- Be able to occasionally travel to other sites in the Perth Metro area
- Experience with Power Bi or other BI tools is highly desirable
- Experience with CRM systems is highly desirable
- Experience with ERP software is desirable