We’re on the hunt for:
A full-time warehouse supervisor who wants to lead a well-established and high-performing team!
Apply on Seek >
A bit about us:
Heatleys Safety and Industrial (Heatleys) has been providing quality safety, industrial and workplace products across Australia for over 30 years. Heatleys is a part of ASX-listed organisation Stealth Global Holdings (ASX:SGI), a leading Australian Public Listed multinational distribution group. Stealth operates across the end-to-end supply chain, covering business, trade, retail, service and the specialist wholesale sector, serving customers of all sizes from a broad collection of industries, including commercial, mining, resources, industrial, government, transport, automotive, agriculture, building, construction, manufacturing, engineering, trade and retail consumers.
We are seeking:
- A warehouse specialist who will lead goods inwards, inventory control and has an awareness of stock control.
- Passionate about creating a safe working environment.
- A leader who works with the team to ensure operational excellence and manages individual and warehouse performance and culture.
- A team player who communicates well with all levels of the business and leans in to support the Operational as a whole where and when required.
- A problem solver who can see improvements that need to be made and gets stuck in to make the change happen to improve overall efficiency and service.
- Have a driver’s licence and potentially a current forklift ticket, and knowledge of the products and markets that Heatleys supplies and services would be an advantage.
What it’s like working at Heatleys:
We care about our people; we care about who you are and your life outside of work and aim to create a place filled with great people. We like to make work interesting; we aim to create roles that make you want to come to work each day. We believe that teams that reflect the communities we operate in create better outcomes. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, marital, veteran, or disability status.
- Competitive salary and incentives.
- A great place to work, with a positive team environment – we’re all about our people.
- Team events and celebrations – we celebrate our wins and yours too.
- Opportunities to grow and develop – an environment where things move quickly, and you can take the lead.