Heatleys Safety & Industrial
Heatleys Safety & Industrial (Heatleys) has been providing quality safety, industrial and workplace products across Australia for over 30 years. Heatleys is a part of ASX listed organisation Stealth Global Holdings (ASX:SGI), a leading Australian Public Listed multinational distribution group.
Heatleys proudly serves 3,000 business customers from its five locations Canning Vale, Bassendean, Bunbury, Kalgoorlie and Adelaide. Heatleys in Canning Vale provides the main distribution centre for the network and accommodates the recently renovated head office.
Heatleys have a product for every job, with over 70,000 products available online with access to a further one million through our brand partners; we are here to make sure our customers have the right tools to get the job done safely.
The Internal Sales Team Member role based in our Bassendean Branch is to service the needs of the company’s existing clients, generate new sales enquiries and support the activities of the external business development sales team. This position is well suited to individuals with excellent communication and people skills and business development tendencies.
This position reports to the Branch Manager.
Key aspects of the role include: –
- Receive inbound customer sales enquiries, including counter sales, and provide quotations, product/service information, support and pricing details in response to inbound enquiries.
- Process sales orders and arrange the dispatch and administration of products/services sold
- Achieve and exceed budget results for sales
- Backorder & SOBO follow up/maintenance.
- Quote response and follow up
Qualifications & Experience: –
- Exceptional organisational and analytical skills
- Sales and customer service experience will be an advantage, full training for the candidate will be provided
- Excellent communication, presentation, and time management skills
- Strong team player
- Strong influencing and negotiation skills