Key events and data points to track the company’s progress over coming periods include the following;
- Upcoming FY22 result due in August.
- Demonstrated progress with integration of previous acquisitions C&L Tool Centre (Dec 2020), Skipper Transport Parts (Aug 2021), and United Tools (Mar 2022).
- Progressive delivery of expected acquisition synergies, including $34m+ annual revenue synergies and at least $0.5m in costs.
- Successful ramp up of new contracts, boosting revenue by >$18m.
- Meeting $100m+ annualised revenue target (including full year acquisition contributions, but excluding synergies) in FY22/FY23.
- Progressive margin improvement driven by scale benefits and reaching medium term 8% EBITDA margin target in FY25.
- Declaration of maiden dividend.
View the full report here.